Thursday 15 January 2015

NEW BLOG

After some time of not posting due to being sick, I made the decision to start a fresh in 2015. This blog will no longer be active but you can now find me at katyharmston.blogspot.co.uk. I do apologies for not updating this blog for some time.

My new blog which is just named Katy Harmston will be a lot more personal, more of a online journal about my life and loves. It will also incorporate development within my Art as i have recently started drawing and painting again, so if you are an Art Lover, Beauty and Makeup Enthusiast, Addicted to Fashion or just looking for new online friendship then please stop by, you might find something you like! If you want to follow or comment then please do so, I would love to know your thoughts on the new blog and it would mean a lot to me.


See You There



No comments:

Post a Comment